Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally some NEW Vintage!



















































































































































































































I have to say I hadnt had much time for updating my shop while working so hard this semester. Now that I live in Georgia, I dont know where the good thrift stores are. Plus the ones I went to were really junky and a waste of my time. Im back in Michigan for a couple weeks so Ive got plenty of free time for floating around from city to city to check out the thrift stores there. Here's some of the new items coming very soon! If you see something you like and its not listed yet, please let me know.








































No comments: