Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lots of driving coming up

coming soon:
Blue shoes sold out!




boho flats for sale at www.stephaniebracciano.etsy.com


amazing lace up boots sold out!


colorful flats for sale at www.stephaniebracciano.etsy.com

My boyfriend, Pete and took a drive (round trip: 180 miles) to go thrift store shopping. Honestly, I didn't find a whole lot this time, but sometimes that's how it works out. I try to be very selective about what I buy or what makes it into the store. I keep getting more and more selective and I suppose thats good (and at times bad because I get disappointed a lot when I dont find anything great). I am moving next Saturday, the big anticipated haul down to Georgia. It's weird to think I won't have the same address anymore. I've never moved before. I've lived in the same house my whole life. I'm glad I'm not moving alone, though. That would be even more frightening to me. I'm looking forward to finding new thrift stores down there since I've pretty much exhausted all my resources here. Next time I come back to visit there should be some sweet things piled up at my favorite out of the way shops.

3 comments:

jnguyễn said...

How cute! Those black and white shoes are just like those one's I bought for my mom! Haha, neat!

midwestvintage said...

Actually, I thought of you when I found them! I think I like the white ones your mom got best! I liked the fun colors of the flowers on those!

Miss-Dandy said...

I'll be thinking of you during your move, Stef! This is all going to be such an amazing adventure for you!

xoxo