Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mid West is now Deep South

So I am officially out of the mid west and moved into Savannah, Georgia. I had thoughts about changing my store name, but for now I think I'm keeping it. I haven't had much time to look for new items for the shop; luckily I have a box full of new stuff that I collected before I moved. Im not sure when I'll get to photographing that stuff. Maybe in the next couple of weeks. Right now I am swamped with art homework; I've spent the last three days just working on homework. I've got a lot of drawing, reading and design homeowork to do. I only have three classes but they're 5 credits a piece. So far I havent really made too many friends but I think thats a good thing because I havent really got time to hang out at this moment. I have to stay focused and the best I can to keep my scholarship.
Our apartment is small and there's hardly enough storage space. We've been dealing with palmetto bugs aka big cochroaches on a daily basis. They have a colony in the huge tree in the front yard and they come lurking around at night somehow sneaking into the house. Ive been creeped out by them, but am getting slightly more used to them. Theyre just so big compared to bugs in Michigan.

Anyhow, back to my studies.

1 comment:

shopSCAD said...

Stephanie,

I just came across your site and am very interested in carrying your work at shopSCAD and on shopSCADonline.com. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you!
Amy Zurcher
shopSCAD
akeith@scad.edu